What's in the Box
We are committed to being a world class supplier! We strive to help our customer’s succeed by providing superior customer service through our people, relationships, innovative products, and food safety. Integrity is everything – we do what we say…period. At the end of the day, all we want to do is help you, the customer, be successful.
Taste the convenience! FreshPoint has its own in-house processing division. Need us to do the prep work for you? Give us a call! All of our FreshCuts are made to order and 100% fresh – no preservatives or additives. Whether it’s sliced, diced, cubed, julienne, or even a custom fruit or veggie blend, we can make it happen! Want to learn more about our FreshCuts? Click here
or call us: 303-382-1700
At FreshPoint Denver, we have an unwavering commitment to food safety and sanitation. Our customers trust FreshPoint Denver to provide them with the safest produce grown. Here’s what we’re doing in our facility.
- Facility is SQF Level II Certified
- Fully-documented HACCP and recall program
- FDA/USDA compliant
- Strict vendor approval. Basically, we only buy produce from really awesome suppliers.
- Sanitation department
Want to learn more? Click here.
Locally Grown Produce
Buying local is huge for us at FreshPoint Denver. Buying local not only supports our economy, helps promote our sustainability efforts, and is environmentally friendly, but it’s just the right thing to do. Want to learn more about our local program? Click here.
Sustainable agriculture practices promote farming that is profitable, environmentally sound, and good for our communities. At FreshPoint Denver, we’re all about agricultural sustainability. Want to learn more? Click here
We love our community! At FreshPoint Denver, we’re passionate about supporting our community. Helping others is at the core of what we believe. Check out what we’re involved in.
- Sponsor of American Culinary Federation Chef’s Association Denver Chapter
- Sponsor of Chef’s Move to Schools Program for ACF Colorado
- Class President Scholarship Sponsor for Douglas County Schools Apple Awards
- Weekly food bank donors to: Colorado Food Bank, Food Bank of the Rockies & Nehemiah Foundation
- Annual Produce Sponsor for National Jewish Hospitals Event at Shanahan’s
- Gold Sponsor for Hyatt Hotels Annual Multiple Sclerosis Colorado Golf Classic
- Annual Sponsor and Participants in Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk
- Annual Care 4 Colorado Toy Drive Participant
- Annual Participant in the Coats for Colorado Charitable Foundation
- Annual Food Sponsor for Thanksgiving Dinner for Samaritan House Catholic Charities
- Produce Sponsor for Broncos Crush Night Benefitting The Susan G Kohlman Cancer Foundation
- Annual Sponsor for Denver Food and Wine Festival Charitable Group “Heroes Like Us”
- 2014 Corporate Participant in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Annual Sponsor of Fire Fighters 9/11 Golf Tournament and The Fire Fighters Relief Fund
- Annual Sponsor of the Work Options for Women Annual WomenCooks! Event